Opening times and Sessions (Closed for Xmas 19th Dec – 3rd Jan)
- The nursery is open from: 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday. We are open for 50 weeks of the year, closing on bank holidays and in between Christmas and the New Year.
- We offer a 7.30am start, either daily or if we have the space on an ad hoc basis. There is an additional charge for the early start.
- Nestots Day Nursery offers a choice of all week or daily sessions for children age from 3 months to 5 years.
- Our daily sessions are from 8.00am – 6.00pm
- We offer all year round places consisting of 49 or 50 weeks a year or term time only spaces (39 weeks per year).
Nursery Fees (Payment for our invoices can be made by clicking here)
3 months – 2 years
Full time (5 days a week): £321.48
Full day (8:00 – 18:00): £69.32
2 years – 5 years
Full time (5 days a week): £315.69
Full day (8:00 – 18:00): £68.65
We do offer Early Years funded places and concessions are available for Nescot Staff and Students. Call for details.
A non-refundable registration fee of £35 is required when registering with our nursery. We also ask for a £100 deposit to be paid when registering with us and refundable to you following payment of your last month’s invoice. However, this will be retained if you withdraw before starting with us.
We offer a 10% sibling discount, which is applied to the oldest sibling attending the nursery until children become eligible for the 15/30 hours of Early Years Free Entitlement, at which point it will cease.
Concessions are available for Nescot staff and students subject to availability but booking patterns will apply.
If you would like to book a show around, or for any other information, please call either Sharon or Julia 0208 394 3371 or email:
Mailing List for Available Places
If you would like to join our mailing list and be notified of available places or other news then please click on the button below. Please tick ‘Nestots Day Nursery’ and any other ‘Open to the Public’ facilities at Nescot that you are interested in.