Welcome to Nestots Day Nursery. We remain OPEN and are following all government Covid guidance for early years settings. We are a 54-place nursery in the grounds of Nescot College in Ewell, near Epsom (KT17 3DS).
Nestots opened in 2003 and provides full day care for the ages of 0-5 years.
Our small, friendly nursery is tucked away in the grounds of Nescot College’s leafy green campus. We have plenty of free parking for drop-off and collection and we’re just a few minutes’ walk from Ewell East Station. We provide full day care for babies and children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Coronavirus Update: The safety and wellbeing of the children and staff is paramount, and Nescot staff are working hard to follow government guidelines carefully.
Ofsted, Rated Good, 2018….
“Staff know children exceptionally well. They are kind, caring and have developed close attachments to them.”
Our aims are:
- To introduce early year’s education in a way that makes learning fun
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
- To work in a close partnership with the parents/carers
- To treat all children as individuals
- To offer equal opportunities for all the children
Opening times and Sessions
- The nursery is open from: 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday. We are open for 50 weeks of the year, closing on bank holidays and in between Christmas and the New Year.
- We offer a 7.30am start, either daily or if we have the space on an ad hoc basis. There is an additional charge for the early start.
- Nestots Day Nursery offers a choice of all week or daily sessions for children age from 3 months to 5 years.
- Our daily sessions are from 8.00am – 6.00pm
- We offer all year round places consisting of 49 or 50 weeks a year or term time only spaces.
Nursery Fees (Payment for our invoices can be made by clicking here)
3 months – 2 years
Full time (5 days a week): £321.48
Full day (8:00 – 18:00): £71.05
2 years – 5 years
Full time (5 days a week): £315.69
Full day (8:00 – 18:00): £68.65
We do offer Early Years funded places and concessions are available for Nescot Staff and Students. Call for details. A non-refundable registration fee of £35 is required when registering with our nursery.
We also ask for a £100 deposit to be paid when registering with us and refundable to you following payment of your last month’s invoice. However, this will be retained if you withdraw before starting with us.
We offer a 10% sibling discount, which is applied to the oldest sibling attending the nursery until children become eligible for the 15/30 hours of Early Years Free Entitlement, at which point it will cease.
Concessions are available for Nescot staff and students subject to availability but booking patterns will apply.
Mailing List for Available Places
If you would like to make an enquiry, or join our mailing list to be notified of available places or other news then please click on the ‘Mailing List’ button below.
Please use the mailing list button above during the temporary closure, we will respond.
When we are open: If you would like to book a show around, or for any other information, please call either Sharon or Julia 0208 394 3371 or email: